We are excited to announce that beginning with the Phoenix event on March 9th, we will be holding a Fan Photo Contest at each of our Celebrate Celiac™ events! We want to see the event from your perspective. Winners will receive a prize package from Gluten Free Calendar comprised of a 2013 GFC Calendar, GFC t-shirt, and a $10 Amazon gift card. All you need to do is snap some pictures at the event and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name in the email and the event city in the subject line. Questions? email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Gluten Free Calendar, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. 2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants should include their name and contact email address.
4. All entries must be received within 5 days of the event.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Gluten Free Calendar and those acting on it’s behalf to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the most visually appealing and original. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. The prizes as described will be mailed to the winner via USPS within seven days of the announcement of the winner.
10. Arizona law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arizona Courts shall prevail.